Student Housing and the benefits of precast
Credit: Original article published here.
- Speed: The use of precast concrete components facilitates a faster construction process, while also minimizing onsite material and labor costs.
- Durability: Precast concrete is a quick way to construct long-lasting and durable buildings that can withstand severe weather conditions no matter what region of the country you live in.
- Safety: With Student safety being a top priority to family, staff and residents, precast provides strong resistance to natural and man-made hazards along with outstanding fire protection.
- Energy efficiency: Due to the strong thermal properties of precast concrete it increases energy efficiency, which in turn lowers cooling and heating costs.
- Privacy: The superior sound insulating qualities of precast concrete, walls and floors create a quieter living and study environment.
- Aesthetic versatility: Precast concrete gives designers the flexibility to maximize the use of color, other aesthetic effects, or even match older existing buildings on campus.
The post Student Housing and the benefits of precast appeared first on Wells Concrete.