Credit: Original article published here.
SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing significantly accelerates the creation of 2D reinforcement sheets from 3D models in Autodesk Revit. The product consists of software and a set of families, which can be modified to meet local or company standards. Easily create bar lists, bending schedules, and cut lists for wire meshes.
Last month SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing 2019 became available:
With the latest SOFiSTiK Reinforcement Detailing 2019, you‘ll experience increased productivity and performance, thanks to these new features:
- All Shapes tool to place all shape details together in a drawing view.
- Enhanced DOCX reinforcement schedule for varying rebar sets, a new cut list for fabric sheets, and more.
- Warning Workflow to check and find the corresponding elements in the project.
- Consistent support of free form rebars, and new shapes for column corbels and beam supports.
- Bending machine interface in BVBS format.
- Tendon Workflow to create, tag and detail tendons.
- Differentiation of „Male/Female“ for Coupler.
- Split tool support for rebar arcs and rebars in various levels.
- Copy reinforcement into multiple elements with annotation, details, and dimensions.
- Tag placement settings for the detailing tools (e.g. Hide and Tag).
- Browse tool highlights all corresponding shapes and details.
- Workflow/Productivity > Support of RETURN/SPACE to finish selection.
Get started by watching the following video:
You can also download a 30-day trial of these tools from the Autodesk App Store.